Thursday, October 1, 2009

I, The New Marshall in Town, Do Solemnly Promise...

Alright, if one starts a blog then one should keep up with said blog. This is the rule I apply to others so I better darn well start living by my own rules! From here on out I will do my best to post daily, even if it is just a quick, fun update or tidbit. So, to catch everyone up on the last, oh, 5 months of our lives:

-Mr. Marsh is studying for a licensing exam. It is currently the bane of my existence... but the end of the road is near. Hopefully we can begin more home projects once he is finished.

-We travelled to Idaho for Mr. Marsh's sister's wedding. It was beautiful! I fell in love with the surroundings and met a wonderful group of people. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Young!




-We also visited one of Mr. M's clients in Mississippi and experienced Southern football first hand. What an experience! The South really knows how to throw a party!

-My mom is coming to visit in mid-October and I can't wait! It's been 5 months since I last saw her. I have all sorts of fun things planned : )

-We are throwing a Halloween party and I am coming up with some fabulous ideas to make this event bigger and better than ever.

Cheers everyone!
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment