Friday, October 2, 2009

Chilly= Chili!

So as a girl who spent her formative years in the deserts of Arizona... I truly appreciate the crisp Fall weather the Midwest offers. Even if it is inundated with drenching rain and scary pale skin. Since we officially reached Fall with our temperatures dropping into the 50's, I feel it's time to tie on the apron and get cracking on some chili this weekend.

This makes me especially excited as I FINALLY get to use my red Martha dutch oven pot... a wedding gift from my gal pal Liz. ((((((SO EXCITED))))))




I searched the webz for a new recipe to culminate this momentous occasion and found this little ditty. I think I will also attempt these bad boys as the perfect side item. My husband doesn't know what's about to hit him this Football Sunday!


Cheers,


MM

No comments:

Post a Comment